Articulate 360 Themes

Apr 30, 2018

Our organization has a specific branded color theme. I have the theme as an XML document. However even if I place the new theme in the Theme Colors folder I can not pull it into a new project.

I notice that the standard themes are all ATHM files. Do Custom Themes need to be a specific file type too or can they be XML?

3 Replies
Jennifer Poore

Actually my query has nothing to do with variables. It has to do with Themes & Colors.
Our corporate Theme is on an XML file - I have tried to load to the appropriate theme folder but still cannot pull in our theme.
I need to understand if there are any file type requirements for themes.

[sn150]

Jennifer Poore, CMII | Sr. Global Trainer and Content Developer | GBS Learning Services, USA
Jennifer.Poore@smith-nephew.com
D +01 978 749-1175
M +01 978 284-0942
www.smith-nephew.com

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jennifer, 

You can certainly build your own Design Themes, save them, and share them with others on your team by following this handy guide. 

However, It sounds like you're interested in using a XML file to import a theme. That's a bit outside my expertise, but I think Soren's tips here should be helpful for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.