Articulate 360 Trial

Apr 20, 2021

Good afternoon,

I am participating in a trial of Articulate 360, watching the video tutorials in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, there is a green square blinking over the video. I can hear it, however, I am unable to view it.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any advise?

Thank you.

Have  a nice one!

5 Replies
Kathryn Batiste

Hello,

I have attached pics; the first pic is of the video I am trying to watch. The second pic of what I see once I select to start the video-a large green box covering the video. I can hear it, however, I cannot see the video.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Jeanette Potvin

Hello, thank you for responding!  I will attach screenshots of what I'm seeing as well.  I am using the Chrome browser.  

1.  When I click "Play Video", nothing happens

2.  What I see when I click the "Free Trial" screen. 

If it works better for me to open a different discussion instead of hopping on someone else's, please let me know how to proceed.  Thank you!

Ren Gomez

Hi Kathryn and Jeanette,

Thanks for sharing those images! I took a quick look at An Overview of Storyline 360 and didn't have any issues viewing that video or any other training videos.

If you're accessing this through a work computer, you may want to share this article on Network Endpoints with your IT team as it seems you've tested access in multiple browsers and are still running into errors.

If everything looks good there, connect with our support team, and they can provide tailored help in getting this running properly!