Articulate Mobile Player

Aug 17, 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to find and download the Articulate Mobile Player from iTunes.  When I search 'Articulate Mobile Player' it doesn't show up as an option.  I can find it on Google Play but I need a version for IOS devices.

Thanks,

Shannon

5 Replies
Brad Pepin

Leslie - I've been digging looking for information about updates to the Articulate Mobile Player that will work on iPhone.  Do you know if this exists?  Or a PLAN to fully support mobile including the iPhone end of the mobile user spectrum?  On a related note: it's astonishing to me how difficult it is to find the player on iTunes and the Apple App store. If I didn't find the link in this online community, I never would have found it using key word search in the app store. It simply does NOT come up using a variety of search strategies. What's the best trick for finding it?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Brad,

The Articulate Mobile player is for tablets (iOS or Android). For mobile phones you can use the HTML5 output.

With the release of Articulate 360 and Storyline 3 we redesigned our mobile output with our all new responsive player. You can see some general information here and if HTML5 is something you'd like to look into further I'd suggest starting a trial! 

As far as searching, I'd always found it searching for Articulate. What keywords did you try? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.