Articulate project not publishing in neither Review 360 nor LMS

Aug 13, 2020

I seem to be having a similar issue to Jared Roth (I hope I got this name right), but when I try to publish a project, it gives me an error message that Articulate could close.  I had managed to publish to both LMS and Review 360 in the last week.  I then made a few edits, was trying to do the final publish, and I keep receiving the error message.

I got my IT department to uninstall and reinstall the entire Articulate.  This did nothing.  The project is one that was originally in English, but has been translated to Spanish.  All of the latest available updates for Articulate have been applied.  Please help.

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi Michelle!

I'm happy to help! The error that you're seeing is specific to the project, so there must be something in the project that isn't quite right. No worries, we'll find the fix!

Would you mind letting us take a look at the affected project? You can attach it to this discussion or share it with us privately. Either way, we'll test out the project and see where the culprit is.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.