Articulate Replay

Nov 03, 2016

Hi, can someone tell me if you can use Replay with a PP slideshow and also inset a video of the presenter discussing the PowerPoint?

8 Replies
June Ganes

I couldn't find a way to import it in so I played it in Media Player and placed it on the PP in the recording area.

This email communication, including any attached files, may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are prohibited from retaining, using, disseminating, forwarding, printing or copying this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return email or telephone.

June Ganes

Hey, I'm not using a webcam. The presenter was videotaped while doing the presentation and I was hoping to import that into Replay then show the PowerPoint on the screen while minimizing the speaker as you do with the webcam using Replay. You know, have the PP on the screen in some sections then switch to the video of the speaker when necessary.

Sorry this is confusing! I think the work around I have with playing the media player in the lower portion of the PP will work but was hoping for a better result.

This email communication, including any attached files, may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are prohibited from retaining, using, disseminating, forwarding, printing or copying this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via return email or telephone.

June Ganes

Thanks I'll give it a try!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.