Articulate Storyline

May 14, 2020

Hello, I am working with a project that a colleague of mine made is now in the office until June. I noticed the play and replay button at the bottom of the project and this is not typical for our training. Any ideas on how to remove and why it would be there? I have attached an image to help. It is at the bottom of the screen. 

2 Replies
Judy Nollet

It looks like they added the Seekbar to the Player.

• You can remove that from all slides by deselecting the Seekbar checkbox in the Features section of the Player.
  • It's possible that they wanted it available to control audio or video on some slides. If so, you could keep Seekbar selected in the Player, and then turn it off for some slides by going to their Slide Properties, selecting "Custom for the selected slides" in the Player features drop-down, and de-selecting Seekbar there.
  • Note that this can be done for a group of slides by selecting them in StoryView. Or it can be done by individually going to the Slide Properties for the given slides.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.