Articulate Storyline 2: Visited State Behavior
I've got a challenge with the visited state in one of my courses.
Before anyone asks: I'm working 100% locally on my local C:\ Drive.
When I preview the slide, it behaves like so:
- When you click one of the buttons, it reveals a new layer
- When you click the red "X", it closes the new layer
- The button is now in the grey visited state on the base layer
However, this is not the case when I publish to web as HTML5:
When I run the published slide, it behaves like so:
1. When you click on one of the buttons it reveals a new layer
2. When you click the red "X", it closes the new layer
3. The button is still in the colored normal state on the base layer
4. When you go back and then go forward, the button is now in the grey visited state on the base layer
I've tested this several times, and every time it behaves the same way - it is only happening on this slide and I can't figure out why.