Articulate Storyline 2 vs. Storyline 360

Feb 14, 2017

I have recently purchased Storyline 360 (I love it-still don't know exactly how to use it) my boss wants me to take the Articulate Storyline 2 course that our trainers here in WA state are teaching. I feel I would be missing out on a lot of features by taking AS2 and not the Storyline 360. I was hoping someone could give me some feedback as I would really prefer to take the Storyline 360 basic + advanced course that Yukon Learning has to offer. Please help with what you think would be the best training for a complete NEWBee! Thank you

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Jennifer! Welcome to Heroes!  So glad to hear you're loving Storyline 360--we love it, too. :)

I wanted to show you this chart that compares Storyline 2 with Storyline 360 so you'll have a better idea of all the new features that SL360 has to offer. And since you're still learning the ropes, here's a really helpful Storyline 360 user guide that you'll want to bookmark and refer to as you start designing courses. 

In regards to deciding which course to take, Storyline 360 will be covered in the Storyline 2 training. On the Advanced Day, you'll learn a few of the newest triggers and features included in Storyline 360 that are not included in Storyline 2.  And on Day 4, you'll hear more about the other tools included with Articulate 360, such as Rise, Preso, Peek, Replay 360, Content Library, and Articulate Review. 

Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.