Articulate Storyline 360 - intersect triggers not functioning properly in HTML5 output

Nov 16, 2016

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7e05161b-e67d-49a3-aa2c-5b70e2a9fb3d/review 

The HTML5 output and also the preview windows (because it shows the HTML5 output) always triggers twice with an intersect trigger. So if you are using this to modify a score variable, the HTML5 output will always fire the trigger twice. This happens regardless of whether you use intersect or intersect ends triggers. On the flash output it all works as expected.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kieran, thanks for reaching out here. Also, I loved that you used Articulate Review to better explain your issue - genius idea! 

With this type of issue, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Engineers directly over here so they can investigate with you to get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible. Also, please share your case number here so I can relay helpful info in this thread for anyone else in the community that may encounter the same problem! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Kieran,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where a trigger fires twice with an intersect trigger in the HTML5 output.

Install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. Here's how.

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.