Articulate Storyline 360 Media Library Crashes Storyline

Oct 22, 2019

Media Library crashes Storyline 360. Happens for all files. Reinstalling Storyline does not help. Rebuilding Windows profile fixed issue temporarily. Issue comes back after awhile. We are using OneDrive to backup/sync. Wondering if OneDrive is syncing a corrupt file? Wondering where "Media Library's" file location is. Please help.

11 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing that you're running into an issue with Storyline 360 and the media library as well.

I'm curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise you to import the file into a new one and proceed.

If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software.

If you've already done this troubleshooting, I'd recommend working directly with our support team here so that we can take a look at log files and understand what may be happening.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for sharing those details with us! 

Have you had a chance to conduct a repair of Storyline to see if that resolves the issue? If you have and the issue still persists, I would like our Support Engineers to help take a closer look. You can connect with our team using this link here

Please keep us updated and let us know if you have any questions!