Articulate Storyline 360. Result slide error

Jan 17, 2019

Good day, colleagues.

I have published the Articulate Storyline 360 course. After passing the embedded test, the final results slide does not start. There are ten questions in the test, and after the last test slide with a question,  result slide freezes. I published a course in two players: a Modern and Classic. The resulting slide freezes in both player. It means an error in something else.

Help, please, fix the course.
You can find print screen of the errors at the attachment.

9 Replies
Katie Riggio

Privyet, Mikhail. Happy to help!

Hm, that behavior typically happens when there's a corrupt element in the slide. Do you run into the same issue when importing the slides into a new project file

If so: With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your .story file to test this theory and nail down the culprit. If that works for you, you can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by using this upload link. I'll let you know what I find and will delete the file after. 

Looking forward to digging deeper!

Mikhail Mumlev

Hi, Katie.

Thanks so much for your feedback and help.

I did not encounter a problem with the slide import you mentioned. However, I think that you are right and the problem is in some corrupted elements on the final result slide. I hope you can find a problem, why the course behaves this way.

I checked all my projects. I have found similar problems in all my SL360 courses.
I recently changed my computer. On the old laptop, there were no such problems, and everything worked smoothly. This problem arose on a new computer and with all my courses.

I have uploaded the problem course. The test runs directly from the player. Called "Минитест."

I hope for your help. Thank you in advance.

Mikhail Mumlev

Good day, Katie.

Wilbert Mariano, a Customer Support Engineer, wrote to me that you released an update that would help me solve the problem. The problem turned out to be more serious than I had thought before. An error is caused by a Reset trigger, because of which the course freezes and the SL constantly shows an error.

However, I cannot download your update. The entire 360 ​​package has been updated, except the Articulate Storyline. I deleted the program as I had thought that the program deletion would help me. However, I still get a download failed error. So I am not able to download SL.

Could you, please, help me to install updated SL. As now I don't have SL at all, and I can't work anymore with course projects.

Hope for your prompt reply and help.

Mikhail Mumlev

Good day, Alyssa.

Today I tried to reinstall the entire Articulate 360 package according to the instructions that Wilbert sent me. However, without any results. Also, now I can not install even Peek. The same error appears: Download failed.

I am waiting for new instructions from Wilbert. Maybe you have another source where I can download the programs?

I hope for your help. Thanks in advance.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.