Articulate Storyline - Blurry Exported Bitmaps...
I've been capturing simulations as interactive videos and bitmaps. I've noticed that once I output
the content (Flash and/or HTML5) that sceen captures are blurry. The Flash blurry output does not
concern me since I'm targeting HTML5 at this point, the Flash Player has always blurred bitmaps.
Steve won that battle.
I've done some inital testing, see image below. I went into the output\story_content directory
and opened some bitmaps in Photoshop. I mocked up a "slightly sharper" version of a Storyline
exported bitmap. The Storyline exported bitmap was 796 px. X 498 px.
I opened file 6Oc03OJt48n_DX1592_DY1592.jpg (old exported bitmap) and used the same size
but created a sharper image. But once I ran that section of the module (HTML5) with the new
bitmap, that new bitmap was still blurry. Anywhere (code-wise) I need to look to re-size or fix this
The replacement bitmap is sharper than the original Storyline exported bitmap. It just seems
as if the HTML5 Storyline output or GUI is using the bitmap in such a way that the bitmap
I know (here) that the NEW does not "look" to much sharper than the OLD here (above), but the .psd file and
the final Photoshop NEW exported bitmap is slightly sharper.