Articulate Studio

Sep 03, 2014

Hello guys

I have some question:

I have some courses done in articulate storyline, but i need to export it to studio so i can send it as a template for a colegue of mine.

Is this possible?

Cheers

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Zia,

You can't export a Storyline course for use in Studio, and the templates would not be the same as they're different set ups.

Do you need the colleague to make edits to it or just review it? If they'll be editing it, they will also need Storyline installed on their system. If you'd like them to review a copy you could use something like publish to Word to show them how it'll appear or publish to CD and send them the published output files to play locally.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Zia, 

I can't think of an easy way to allow him to do this if he doesn't also have Storyline....and even if there were specific pieces of the Storyline course he'd like to use in his, copying and pasting out of Storyline is not going to work as expected. 

I think he'll need to start from scratch and may just want to refer to a copy of your published course in regards to colors used, flow of information, etc. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.