Articulate Tempshare

May 15, 2017

Is anyone experiencing anything wonky with Articulate tempshare today, May 15, 2017? I did the Windows update yesterday, so i'm not sure if that's it, but today I tried to publish one of my files to tempshare. Some of the graphics and triggers were missing. 

Anyone else experiencing this??

14 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kelli,

Sorry you're seeing some odd behavior in Tempshare! I just checked on ArticulateStatus.com, and it doesn't show that there were any recent issues happening there. 

What version of Storyline are you using, and what browser did you use to access Tempshare? Let me know if you're still seeing this problem, and I'll take a closer look at your file to see what's going on.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kelli,

I think you may be viewing the HTML5 version of the content. Here's how you can tell--do you see story_html5.html at the end of the URL?

When I viewed the HTML5 version of your content, I also saw incorrect formatting in the narration tab, and the side icons were not clickable.

This is because Microsoft Edge is not a supported browser for HTML5 Storyline 2 content--Chrome is a better choice.

If you'd rather use Microsoft Edge, you'll want to switch to viewing Flash. To do that, change the end of the URL from story_html5.html to story.html.

Give that a try, and let me know if you notice a difference!

Kelli Porcaro

So after doing the windows update, I did get a message at Tempshare telling me I would need to allow Flash. I did.  

I tried to publish it using Chrome and all the spacing on my narration is all off. 

ugh, this is so frustrating. I've been doing the exact same thing for 18 months on this project. It has to be the recent update. What else can it be??!

Here is a pic of how I am publishing it. But again, this is how I've been doing it all along. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.