Articulate360 and trackers

Mar 21, 2017

I am hoping there is a simple way to add a google analytics tracker to all my products as this will help identify ROI for my agency.

I am primarily using Storyline360 and Rise.  I am hoping there is a way to add the tracker code as part of a template............if not I sure hope it's in the works!
I presume if there is no way to insert it into a profile template of sorts that it will need to be added to each product after you publish it?

Please let there be an easy way :)

1 Reply
Justin Grenier

Good Morning Karen, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes!

Storyline and Rise are designed primarily as E-Learning authoring tools whose output can be used in conjunction with Articulate Online or your own Learning Management System (LMS).  Any LMS that is compliant with SCORM, AICC, or Tin Can API will provide accurate tracking capabilities.

If you'd like to track your Storyline and Rise content without an LMS, you'll find a pretty cool conversation here (that links to another discussion or two) on integrating Google Analytics into the published output.

Good luck with your project!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.