AS2 > AS3 file upgrade issues
I'm trying out AS3 and upgraded an AS2 file to AS3 however I've noticed quite a few issues with the upgrade and was wondering if there are any fixes or if these are known issues and i should avoid AS3 until they've been fixed:
- Upgrade didn't import my player colour settings
- Q5-8 the hover on Submit button does not work the first time hovered over but does the second time
- Q9-10 True/false buttons - the hover on each button does not work the first time hovered over but does the second time
- I have to hold right click to show the trigger edit option this was just a single right click with no hold in AS2
- On results layer "Success" the button "Review quiz" now disappears after hovering. This did not disappear in AS2. (I deleted the button and created a new one from scratch but it still disappeared after i hovered)
- Variable Hide_Submit no longer works. When learner clicks "Review quiz" on "Success" layer and is taken to the question slides the Submit button should be hidden (Hide_Submit = True) and the Next/Prev buttons should appear (Hide_Submit = True) however this no longer works.
- On the results slide "Failure" layer colour is blank but it should be Red.
Any help would be appreciated, I'm still very new to Articulate as a whole so I hope it's not something I'm doing? Or if this is even the right place to post?
I've attached my AS2 and AS3 files.