AS3 - Drag & Drop bugged when animation state
I found this bug and i don't know how to do :c
I have a drag and drop , on the drag item (A) i create a state named "animate" (doing ctrl-c ctrl-v inside the state, and i added the fade effect).
My triggers are: - change state of > A >to animate >when object dropped on >the drop targets;
- change state of > A >to normal >when object dragged on >rectangle(a rectangle that cover all the slide, it is under all the elements.
How to reproduce the bug:
1. Drag items on drop targets;
2. Change slide without click submit;
3. Return to slide;
4. All drag items are blocked, i can drag them out of the drop target but they didn't change state, even if i drag them on the big rectangle(where i put the trigger to change the state to normal, tried either with intersect);
5. Click submit and the state will change according to your triggers (i haven't triggers cause i have the "drop incorrect" state).
6. After state changed you can drag again your items.