Audio Distorted in Preview and Publish
Good day all,
I am working on an elearning, and have had no issues until this morning. I have just imported my audio, recorded using Audacity, 16bit Wav @ 44100Hz, as recommended by Articulate. When I listen to the audio within Audacity, Windows Media Player, and VNC, the audio sounds crystal clear. However, when I import the audio, and then attempt to preview AND/OR publish the content, the audio becomes very fuzzy and crackly. When I open the file in Storyline's Audio Recorder, it sounds perfect as well. When I go back to preview/publish, it goes right back to being crackly and fuzzy.
I could really use some advice on how to get this fixed.
So far, I have:
- Restarted my computer
- Ensured the files are all stored locally, and not being accessed through any network structure
- Ensured the file name and pathway name are not over 260 characters
- Changed out headphones and speakers
- Remove and replace the audio multiple times
- I have even changed from .WAV to .MP3, just to see if that would make a difference... it doesnt
- Had another human being listen to it to confirm that I am not insane (in this instance), and that the audio is indeed distorted.
Help me Obi-Slide-Kenobi's, you are my only hope!
Thank you, in advance,
Storyline 360 V. 3.34.20804.0
Articulate V. (current latest release as of 11/21/19)