Audio Issues

Mar 11, 2018

I have built a course in Articulate 360 and during the review found an issue with the audio.  One of the issues identified were:

"When I click the back button on this slide (say I was meaning to go forward but hit the wrong arrow) and then go forward again the audio of previous slide plays at the same time as this slides audio"

Has anyone experienced this and how could I fix it?  

Thanks

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm happy to help you get to the bottom of this.

First, let's be sure you're on the latest version of Storyline 360. To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.13.15006.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

If you're already on the latest version, can you tell me where you hosted the output after you published the file? Was it hosted on a web server, LMS, or on Articulate Review?

Paul Beverley

Hi Alyssa,

I am using 3.13.15006.0 in Storyline.

I have published the course in Articulate Review. I will soon be posting to Articulate Live with this course.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Paul
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page. Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.