Auto Save Storyline 360

Nov 01, 2017

Hello! I am wondering if there is an autosave function? I tried searching the forum but only seemed to see threads about earlier versions. 

I have a brand new install of storyline and it occasionally freezes up on me or crashes. I'd love to set an autosave to make sure I'm not accidentally missing any of my work. I do save fairly often but when I am working on something that is interaction heavy I sometimes miss it. 

33 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Tina,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that you are experiencing crashing and that you are using the latest update.

Have you been experiencing crashing previously or has this been since your last update?

I'd advise a repair of your Storyline 360 install to alleviate the issue you're running into.

Developer 2

My experience with Storyline's auto recovery feature is generally positive but I do find that if working on a large file I do get moments where the program pauses while it creates it's temp recovery file. This can be quite frustrating however no support for network drives or cloud services is by far the more annoying thing I and my coworkers have to deal with on a regular basis.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Christopher. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I'll share them with the team! I also encourage you to submit a feature request through this link.

If you're experiencing crashing in Storyline, it might be a good idea to get in touch with one of our support engineers through a case, so we can investigate and help you troubleshoot.