automatically generate a value for a variable?
1. Is there a way to generate random values (between 0-9) to some variables (let's call them A,B,C,D)?
- when Learner1 accesses a slide he sees a value for A, another value for B ... etc.
- when Learner2 accesses the same slide he sees other values for A, B,C,D, different from Learner1's values
- Learner3 sees other values for A,B,C,D.... and so on.
2. Can I set a variable to became a value that represents a mathematical operation?
Example: set Value „Result” = A multiplied by B + C multiplied by D (where A,B,C,D are the variables randomly generated)