Blurred Outlines Around Text Boxes in SL 360

Dec 14, 2017

Hi -

I've got a slide that involves numerous text boxes with a 1 pt outline around them. Some of the lines around some of the boxes come out blurry on the top and bottom, but others have a blurred line on the ends. I've copied the boxes for the slide so they are all the same just with different text. But not all boxes are blurred. I have the latest update and that hasn't helped. Each box has margins of 10px for the left and right and 5px for the top and bottom. I'm using Calibri 10 point font. I've got 6 slides with similar boxes. 

I did notice that when I select the box, the line that is blurry is a little wider. I've attached samples. 

Sample 1 - shows the slightly larger line when the box is selected.

Sample 2 - shows the first 2 boxes are blurrier than the bottom box. 

I've got a client who has noticed this. Please help.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jessica,

I'd love to take a look at your .story file to see how it behaves! I tried to set up the same in a new Storyline 360 file which I published to Review here.  That didn't look blurry to me and a few members of my team who I asked to check it.

If you're seeing the blurry outcome on that, could you let me know what browser you're viewing it in as well? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.