Bug : Articulate Storyline version 3.4.15731.0 : interface problem resolution 1366 x 768

Oct 15, 2018

Hi,

I have a very annoying problem, when I use the slide properties button, I lost this button, I have to reduce the window and the restore the window…

7 Replies
Katie Riggio

Thanks so much for creating that screencast, Steve. Ouch, that does look very frustrating. I'm happy to help!

Our software requires Windows to use 96 DPI (dots per inch). If Windows is using a different DPI setting, erratic behavior as seen in your recording may occur. 

Here's how to check that setting. Let me know if making this adjustment doesn't help, or if a 96 DPI is already enabled. We'll keep digging!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Steve,

Thanks for checking that and sharing the screenshot. Do you only run into this issue when using a screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768? 

Also, are you able to use the latest update of Storyline 3, build 3.5.16548.0? I'd be curious if even installing the update would provide a better experience with a clean instance of Storyline. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Steve, 

This issue happens to me sometimes in the virtual machine that I use to run Storyline on my Mac.

If the trigger panel is large, all of the options are not available. 

You can:

1. Drag the slide panel up to increase the size
  2. Pop the pane out to better utilize

Either one of these options should allow you to reach the Slide Properties Cogwheel.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.