Bug Preview Mode

Jul 13, 2017

Hello,

We installed Articulate 360 today (just the trial). It's working! It's nice! But when we want to preview our e-learningslides, there is a bug!

You can see in the attachment. Does anybody have a solution for this? We really want to work with it! Thx!

Lianne

8 Replies
Derek Marn

I am also getting that same error message that Lianne is getting when trying to view slides in preview mode.

I am also having lots of problems while working with inserted audio files in the time line. I am trying to sync audio to slide animations using the timeline and when I press the play button on the timeline to play the slide the whole project freezes up. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lianne,

I took a peek into your case, and my colleague Jonathan sent you an email today at 2:00PM EST. If you don't see his email, be sure to double-check your spam and junk email folders. 

And Derek, it looks like Jonathan worked with you as well! I see he helped you find the troublesome slides, and now you're able to edit the audio and publish the file. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.