Building an assessment in SL360 with Test Me slides

Mar 11, 2021

Hi, I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but here's what's happening:

I have a SL file with 9 scenes, each with its own set of Test Me slides from recordings. I'd like to be able to provide one cumulative score at the very end, but it only seems to grade at the end of each exercise. Any idea how I can accomplish this? Thanks!

4 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Jason, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

At the end of your course, you can create a new Results slide (Slides -> Results) and combine the previous ones' results. 

Under Calculate results for, choose Results Slides.

Under Scoring, choose Combine points from each quiz.

Windows 10 (1) 2021-03-15 at 3.07.45 PM

You can find additional information in this article

Let me know if this works!

Jason Goodman

Maria, thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for! Now, if I might follow up with one thing that I'm currently looking up: Is it possible to end the individual result slides at the end of each scene within the assessment, so the test taker only sees the final, cumulative result? All the literature I've found seems to suggest otherwise, but I wanted to make sure.

Thanks again!

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Jason.

I am glad it was helpful!

When you say "end individual result slides at the end of each scene within the assessment," do you mean not having the different results for each test, only having the final one? If so, you can edit the results pages to remove the textbox that contains the results. Instead, you can have a slide that says "You have completed the first test" with a Continue button. 

The final results will still be calculated from the variables, even if the users don't see them. 

Let me know if this works!