Button States

Feb 05, 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with button states and I am hoping the Articulate hive mind can sort it. I have my menu set up so that it only lets the user progress to the next section once they have completed the prior one. This is all working fine and I checked it all last night and it was perfect. This morning I went in to review a section and the button states seem to have changed their formating. It should all look like the first button but when I try to use Format Painter, it changes all the text of button 2 to white. Then when I go to edit the states and change normal to black writing, it changes all the buttons states. I have tried format painter and editing individually but it keeps happening. My only option seems to be to redo them all again and with the triggers etc, it'll take ages and I would rather have a solution I can use if it happens again. I have attached the file. Has anyone come across this and fixed it? I have already had to reinstall Storyline 2 as the layers weren't hiding. I have to get IT access rights to do that and it would mean I can't do anything for a few days.

Thanks

1 Reply
Emily Ruby

Hello Sara!

I took a look at the file, and i did see that the last button was off with its disabled state. I was able to update the color on this with no issue.

Please see attached. Please make sure that you are working locally with your files as described here. If you see this issue on other files, you may want to follow the steps outlined here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.