Can I convert Published Storyline 1files to 360?

Nov 05, 2020

I recently started at a new org.  One of the objectives is to update/recreate old content in Articulate 360.  It appears the original content was created in ppt. and then published in Storyline in 2010.  Can I convert these published courses to 360?

2 Replies
Judy Nollet

Hi, Heather,

You mention "original content was create in ppt. and then published in Storyline in 2010." There was no Storyline in 2010. It sounds like the course was created in Articulate Studio '09, which was a PPT plug-in. 

You can try converting the course with Studio 360. But be aware that some Studio functionality has been through major changes since 2010, so it might not work exactly as expected. 

Another option would be to import the PPT content into SL360. However, if the PPT included Engage and/or Quizmaker interactions, those would have to be re-created in Storyline. 

I suggest you bookmark this link to Articulate documentation. It might come in handy as you work your way through the update/recreate process: 

https://community.articulate.com/articles/tutorials-and-documentation 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Heather and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊 

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are working on and I'm glad that Judy was able to pop in and help.

If you need us to take a look, then with your permission, please share your project file with our support engineers. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.