Can not export translation with Word 2013

Nov 18, 2013

Hello, 

I do not find any post about this subject : I can not export my story for translation since I have Word 2013. I have this window each time : 

Have you never heard anything about it ? 

Thank you very much !!

Sebastien 

39 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sebastien! Are you only having trouble with one file? If so, could you try to import into a new project to see if it helps? Unfortunately, we have not seen consistency with this issue nor has our QA Team been able to reproduce, so it seems very system specific. If this does not help, you may need to share your .story file with our support team to take a look at.

Sebastien Greffet

I thought about it, and word is well closed when I try to export it. 

But I found something, when I have this error, I just restart my computer, I do my export and it works. But if I do three or four others exports from other story files it bug again, so I restart my computer and it works. 

So it has to be linked to a memory malfunction, but what it is I do not know, sorry.... 

Sahil Mehta

Hi everyone,

I am facing the same error and I have also tried it after restarting my machine twice. I also took a new story file and imported the course but still the same error appears. I have to deliver the translation script to the client urgently!

I am using a licensed version 6 of storyline 1.

Kindly help me with your suggestions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.