Can Storyline 360 SCORM package for Moodle/ Pinja work without launching in new window?

Sep 30, 2019

We are building Storyline 360 course for our clients, who have Moodle or Pinja as their LMS.  Currently we have selected the option to "Launch in  new window" from player settings  so that the course work on all devices properly. 

But now some users are unable to open the courses as they have pop up blockers on their browsers. Our clients want that the course should open in the same window and work for all devices at the same time. could anyone suggest a solution which satisfies all conditions of opening in same window, working for all devices with proper alignment and resolution? 

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Welcome to the community, Into!

I'd check with Moodle and Pinja in case they require specific settings, but have you tried unchecking Launch player in new window to see if that might help?

Also, in regard to satisfying all devices: are you using the modern player? With this player type, you'll get HTML5-only output that works beautifully in all major browsers on desktop and mobile–no extra work required!

Let me know, and I'll do my best to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.