Can Storyline Display Different Feedbacks for a Try Mode Step?
Jun 18, 2012
I am using the try mode of a recording and I want to do the following:
- For attempt 1 →There will be no hint
- For incorrect attempt 1
→ Display the default feedback layer named "Try Again"
- For attempt 2 → Display hint caption 1
- For incorrect attempt 2 → Display the default feedback layer named "Try Again"
- For attempt 3 → Display hint caption 2
- For incorrect attempt 3 → Display the feedback layer named "Incorrect"
I am able to do everything except point 6 where I am trying to display the second feedback for an incorrect input. I would appreciate it if somebody can tell me if I can do this in Storyline. I have attached the story file and the published output.
Also, I have noticed that Storyline creates an Incorrect layer for all try mode recordings. I was wondering when this layer appears.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.