Can't get any programs to download from 360 app

Nov 14, 2016

I downloaded the 360 app, but when I try downloading the actual programs, it gets hung up halfway and never completes. Anybody else having trouble?

12 Replies
Dorte Lynge Hansen

Hi, I'm also getting an error, when trying to open the Desktop App. I have installed the Articulate360.exe, but the Desktop App window is closing down when trying to access the 360 Desktop App, so I can't install Storyline etc. I'm running Win7 SP1, 64-bit, 8GB memory, 2,4 CHz, so the requirements should be okay. What can I do?

Alyssa Gomez

Hello Dorte, sorry to hear you're having trouble launching the desktop app. You may want to start by reviewing this article on How to Solve an Error Installing, Updating, or Uninstalling Articulate 360 Apps

If you don't find what you're looking for there, I recommend that you contact our Support Engineers directly, as they're well-versed with troubleshooting installation issues. If you do decide to open a case, please let me know your case number so I can follow along, as well!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jeremy,

I don't see that Dorte opened a support case, so I don't have any updated information to share at this point. In case Dorte is no longer subscribed to this thread, you can also reach out directly via the ELH Profile. I'd also recommend that you open a case with our Support Engineers to get more one-on-one help with your specific set-up.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.