Can you import and export a question bank or a group of question banks from one 360 project to another?

Aug 23, 2019

Can you import (or export) a question bank or a group of question banks from one Storyline 360 project to another?

It is my understanding that if you want to move a question bank from one project to another, you have to create a new question bank from scratch in the new project, import the questions from the old project, and then copy and paste the questions into the new question bank.

Is this correct? If so, Articulate should work on a better solution for this, since it would be HUGE time-saver for me and my company if we could import entire question banks with all of their questions intact from one project to another with just a few clicks.

Thanks in advance for your answers and feedback on this issue.

4 Replies
Steve Gannon

Jim,

You can import a whole question bank but that will create a new question bank in the project you imported to. If instead you want to import questions into an existing question bank, you can follow these general steps:

1. Open the question bank that you want to import questions into.
  2. Open a question slide from that question bank.
  3. Click on that question slide's thumbnail image in the Scenes panel on the left side of the question slide.
  4. Import the questions from the other project.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.