Cannot install Articulate 360 App

Dec 18, 2016

When I try to install the app, it downloads fine. I get a file with the following name: articulate-360.14775760. Because it has a file extension of .14775760, my PC doesn't recognize it and asks what app should open it. If I right-click as the tutorial says, I do not have the option of running as administrator. I cannot get past this point. 

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into a road block with this! I haven't seen that file extension before in my own installs or those I've helped out community members with, so I'd like to have you connect with our Support Engineers here so that they can gather a bit more information. If you'd like to share your case number with me here I can follow along as well and share any updates back here for others. 

Belinda Scarth-Johnson

Excellent! I am happy to hear that you are up and running. Hopefully it will be the same for me.
Important: This message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If the message was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and notify the AAT by return email. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may attract criminal penalties.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Belinda for reaching out to our team and I see that you've been working with Ryan who advised testing it within another browser such as Chrome or Firefox, and that he also shared the behavior you're seeing in regards to the .exe file changing file extension changing as a part of the download in your browser with our QA team. 

We'll keep you posted about what our QA team is able to determine and keep us posted on how the other browsers go for you. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.