Certificate of Completion

Jul 09, 2014

Hello Storyline Community,

Is there a way to gray out slides and then allow a certificate to be viewed/printed once the module has been successfully navigated? Thanks for any insight.

3 Replies
Dan Toomey

Hi Ashley,

Thanks so much for the info! I know that this has been brought up prior, and I think I recall seeing a screencast of adding each slide as a quiz slide - so that it would be required of the learner for completion - but not always making it a quiz question. It would be as a workaround for the certificate. Do you happen to remember that discussion? I have looked around but have not been able to find it.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dan,

There is a method here on how to track completion by a user visiting a particular slide - is that what you're thinking of? Presumably you could also add a quiz question - or a button the user needs to click to confirm they've read the slide or did all the activities, such as this example on how to prevent the user from going forward until they've interacted with all elements.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.