Change state while mouse buttons is still down
Jun 26, 2015
Hi, I have a drag and drop interaction which works like this:
- User "clicks on the Drag Item"
- State changes to "selected"
- The Drag Item is dragged and dropped on its destination with the selected state
This works fine. However, what I would like to do is:
- User "click on the Drag Item"
- With the mouse button still down - change state of "Drag Item" to the "selected" state
- Then drag and drop the Drag Item to its destination with the selected state
Basically as soon as it's clicked and dragged, the state needs to change with the mouse button still being down. Hope that makes sense.... is this possible?