Changing Labels and Triggers for the Buttons in the Storyline 360 Classic Player

Jun 10, 2021

Hello! My organization trying to figure out if there's away to edit the text of the Next Button in the Classic Player of Storyline 360. We were able to change the text label for the button, but the carrot/greater than/arrow symbol at the right of the button still remains. Is it possible to remove this symbol?

Also, we were wondering if it would be possible to change the default trigger that auto-generates when the next button is activated via Slide Properties. Currently, it auto-generates with a "Jump to next slide" trigger. Is it possible to edit how this trigger is auto-generates?

1 Reply
Dustin Doan

Good afternoon Casey,

I can definitely understand why you would want to customize your experience. I can say that it is definitely easy to get lost in all the possibilities and options with Articulate's Storyline 360, not that options are ever a bad thing, as I often get lost when I am working on a presentation that I am putting my whole heart and soul into. The end product is an amazing result of spending almost as much time customizing the layouts as I did researching the subject matter. That being said, here is a link that I found helped me with the arrows and also walks you through how to change the trigger. 

https://community.articulate.com/articles/three-ways-to-customize-the-next-and-back-buttons-studio-13