Character Bundles

Feb 15, 2017

I work for an oil refinery and we use the software to create courses for over 1500 employees at our facility.  I'd really love some industrial characters to use for some of these e-learnings; specifically firemen, safety personnel, operators, etc.  

Is there a bundle available to fill this need?  thanks for any help. 

14 Replies
Michael Melancon

Yes, I have been using the exiting characters available when I clock the character tab (either the illustrated or photographic characters)  and their different poses.  I just cannot find the industrial options.  All that I show available are in business suits or dresses.  (In the photographic options)

Thanks again,

Mike

Michael Melancon

Ok, I just realized that we are on SL2 not 360.  Would that make a difference in the character bundles available?  If not is there a way to get all the bundles on SL2?  I tried to view the link in your above reply but it wouldn't work. 

Ive attached the characters im showing available to us. (sorry for the sideways pic)

Thanks again for all the help!

Mike

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Happens Michael - all our pricing information is here, but  based on loyalty discounts and what you currently own, I wouldn't want to say for sure - I'd suggest reaching out to our Success team here and they'll be able to give you a price quote.  

Hm, I viewed it in Chrome as well without any difficulties. Did you get an error message when going to see it or it just wouldn't load?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.