Check Boxes

Aug 15, 2018

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with copying and pasting check boxes and this causing Storyline 360 to stop working? This has been happening all day. Or is this something that I should just not be doing? I am working locally.

Thanks.

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Adena,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm glad to see that Walt was able to pop in and share his experience with you.

We do have this specific issue reported and documented with our team and we are still working on it.

I'm adding this conversation to the report as we track user impact and so that we can update you here as soon as we are able.

Crystal Horn

Hey folks. I'm excited to let you know that we just released update 20 for Storyline 360! It includes lots of improvements - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where Storyline would crash when copying and pasting the checkbox radio button.

Here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.