Chrome 72: Missing objects fix WITHOUT republishing
This is a bit of a hack so please do a test first.
- IMPORTANT: Install the latest version of Storyline (Build 3.25.18009.0)
- Check what player style your project is published with: Modern or Classic
- Navigate to the Articulate installation folder and copy the right main.min.css file depending on the player style of your project
- Navigate to your project's published folder
- Overwrite the main.min.css with the one you copied from step 3. The file is at: html5\lib\stylesheets
- Test your project.
Hope this helps. Keen to know how this works on your end.