Clickable boxes not appearing randomly in Storyline 360 Course

Sep 09, 2020

We have a SCORM1.2 course that was developed by a 3rd party vendor who we use all the time without issue.  

We currently have a course where there are 4 boxes listed on the page, and the user is supposed to click each box and it will open and show more info on that topic.

We have had a few reports from users that ONE of the boxes (and it's not the same box for each user) is missing, so there are only 3 boxes.  They have to click and read all 4 in order to proceed in the course.

It's happening in IE11, Edge and Chrome, it's not just one browser.  I am not able to replicate the issue.  I did add a Word document to this with 2 examples of what the user is seeing.

Has anyone seen this behavior at all?  We are using Taleo Learn (Oracle)

Thanks!
Lisa

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear this issue is coming up for you! Have you tried testing the course in a different LMS environment, such as SCORM Cloud, to see if you get similar results?

If you have the source file available, our support team can take a look and help you test it using SCORM Cloud as well.

If you don't have the source file, have your third-party vendor reach out to us with the file, and we can assist them as well!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.