Content Library 360 photos not displaying

Oct 19, 2020

When I access the content library directly or from within Rise, SL, etc. it does not display the photos like I'm used to seeing. I can download from the library and the pictures display, but I cannot see what it is I've selected until after it's downloaded.  See the attachments. It started last week for no apparent reason. 

15 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue! You may want to have your IT team review our network endpoints to verify nothing has been blocked:

If you'd like to work with our Support Engineers, they can also look at all the system settings and anything else that could interfere with the Content Library.

Karen Millsap

I was able to access the document and have escalated the issue to our IT team to investigate the computer settings.

Karen R. Millsap MAEd/AET |Manager Quality Systems
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
345 Marshall Avenue l 201 2nd Floor l Webster Groves, MO 63119 l USA
T: +314.654.2423 l M: +314.517-8769
Karen.millsap@mnk.com l www.mallinckrodt.com

Stay Safe - Wear a mask!
We are all accountable to complete our training as required.
This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this message.

Karen Millsap

I have confirmed with our IT team that they have "white listed" the articulate sites address, yet I am still not able to view the content.
What else could be causing this issue?

Karen R. Millsap MAEd/AET |Manager Quality Systems
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
345 Marshall Avenue l 201 2nd Floor l Webster Groves, MO 63119 l USA
T: +314.654.2423 l M: +314.517-8769
Karen.millsap@mnk.com l www.mallinckrodt.com

Stay Safe - Wear a mask!
We are all accountable to complete our training as required.
This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this message.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks, Karen. I've sent your update along to Jose in your support case so that you can continue working together. You should be hearing from them soon.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Kelly Auner

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to see all of the images in the Content Library. Have you checked our Articulate 360 Network Endpoints to confirm nothing is being blocked? You may need your IT team's help!

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out here, or privately through a support case!