Content Library not loading

Mar 22, 2018

I am trying to access the Content Library from within SL 360 but when I search for an icon or illustration I get gray circles and no preview (screenshot attached) .  If I double click on a gray circle it will insert the selected icon but of course I have no idea what it looks like before I insert it without the preview function working properly.  Any ideas? 

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lanette!

Sorry you're getting hung up. A fresh installation of Storyline 360 should do the trick.

If you're still having trouble after following those steps, it could be that your network is blocking access to the Articulate 360 information. Try allowlist the websites listed in this article--your IT team can help you with that. 

Let me know how you make out!

ken lubar

Incorrect documentation was the problem:

Grrrr... hopefully this helps someone else.

The problem was that the domain unsplash.com was being blocked as a file sharing site. The domain is NOT listed in the referenced "Enable All Articulate 360 Services; Whitelist these endpoints to enable access to all Articulate 360 services". 

Inaccurate documentation is worse than no documentation. I needed to use fiddler (https://www.telerik.com/fiddler) to diagnose this issue.

Ren Gomez

Hi Vicki,

Sorry to hear you're running into this problem. In the link above, if you check right below the title in the network endpoints article, you can see that the last update we made to the article was pretty recent. 

If you've reviewed this with your IT department, and are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our support engineers so they can take a closer look at your setup and offer some suggestions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.