Content missing in SL360 when using Safari.

Jun 20, 2018

Hi,

We have recently published a SCORM package on SCORM 1.2 to LMS. Some of our users have experienced buttons missing from our menu and other weird glitches. It is only happening on Safari, when I try accessing the same course on Goggle Chrome it works fine. I have tested on SCORM Cloud and have managed to replicate the issues, please find attached screenshots of what it looks like on Safari and then Google Chrome. Also please find attached the .story if you wish to investigate further.

Kind Regards

Issa

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Issa,

Thanks for sharing those images and a copy of your file. I also tested it by publishing with Storyline 360 Update 17 and uploaded to SCORM Cloud here. 

The desktop versions of Chrome and Safari on a Mac both showed the buttons for me where they were missing for you. Can you take a look and let me know if you see them on my example? If so, do you know what update of Storyline 360 you're using? Go to the Help tab -> About Articulate Storyline to check. 

Let me know if you're also viewing the Safari output in a different environment, and I can test it further there! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Issa, I'm on the same exact Safari version on a MacBook pro, yet I see all the items listed in the Resource drop-down whereas your image looks to be missing at least one in the list. 

Can you tell me if you also saw that missing in Chrome? I'm unsure what else would cause these things to be missing on your end, but not on mine. 

Have you tried any other devices or computers?  I'm curious if it's just this one device. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.