Content works in SCORM Cloud but not in SuccessFactors LMS
I am in a weird situation!. I received an e-Learning packages designed in SCORM 2004 4th Ed. from our in-house content developer. The logic defined as follows:
1. User has to navigate all through the content to attempt the quiz
2. Pass mark of the quiz is set to 90 or above
3. User can take multiple iterations till they pass the course
1. On the last slide of the quiz (at the score page), there is button designed called 'Retry Test' which allows the user to re-take the quiz if they fail in the quiz. The developer has enabled this button to appear even if user secured 90 or 100 in the quiz. We (System Admin) recommended to hide the button if user secures 90 or above. Developer has made the changes. When the content was tested in SCORM Cloud, the button is invisible when user secures 90 or 100. But the same content when tested in SuccessFactors LMS, the button appears there. How to fix this?
2. Based on the above logic, the content is triggering the latest score but not the best score of all the attempts made by the user within a single launch. For example, if user secures 20, 80, 90, 100, 80 within a single launch using the 'Retry Test' button. When i close the content window after securing 80 (in the last attempt), and checked in LMS, the course appears in Learning History, but when the score appears as 80 which is incorrect. As per the logic, course should be in Learning History only if user secures 90 or above. How to fix this?
When the above two issues were reported to the developers, they argued that the problem lies within the LMS not in the content. Can anyone please look into this and do the needful?