Contractors vs. Direct Hires
I am looking for specific examples or case studies of why it is more cost effective to hire a contractor/consultant rather than a direct hire. I am launching my own freelance company so I would love to have some facts and figures to back me up on why it is beneficial for companies to go with the contractor/consultant. I have a lot of good reasons such as:
• Instantly save 20% or more by not paying benefits.
• Greater efficiencies due to specialized expertise.
• More flexibility in staffing projects.
• Reduces exposure to lawsuits.
• Save on additional overhead costs.
Does anyone have an specific examples from clients/customers?