Copyright sign shows "Sans Serif" text since UPDATE from January 23 (2018)

Jan 26, 2018

Hi,

Is anybody else also seeing this COPYRIGHT sign issue since the update from January 23?

January 23, 2018 (Build 3.12.14533.0)

Paul

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Paul,

Really sorry you're running into this. We've got this logged as a software bug, and our team is looking into next steps. 

I'll update our bug report to include this discussion thread. That way, as soon as the fix is released, we'll post an update here. You'll be notified right away since you're now subscribed. 

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, and I'm really sorry it's slowing you down!

Paul Wijnen

Hi Alyssa,

These things can happen. Thanks for looking into this!
For the time being I'm using a workaround that works for us. Because in our situation we ad our copyright year as a variable. The type of that var is "Number". By using the var type "Text" instead and add the copyright symbol together with the copyright year into that var seems to solve our problem (for now).

Could you keep me informed about the progress on fixing this issue by Artiulate technical team?

Paul

Crystal Horn

Hey Paul. I'm excited to let you know that we just released update 13 for Storyline 360! It includes new features and fixes - check them all out here.

One of the fixes addresses an issue where you saw “sans serif” in your text variable reference if the textbook contained a copyright symbol.

Here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.