Cornerstone & SCORM 2004 Left Hand Menu Sudden Size Change

Apr 23, 2018

Hello,

A few weeks ago I published several courses that have been functioning in our Cornerstone LMS normally for all users. Suddenly, the window that pops open with the course is now 90% the grey left hand navigation menu, and course displays with a scroller on the right hand 10% which makes it unusable. Since the course hasn't changed, I'm guessing this has to do with our LMS or desktop environment. Has anyone experienced before? Occurs regardless of browser (ie, chrome, etc.)

Thanks!

4 Replies
Jamie Wenzel

I am experiencing the same issue that just appeared yesterday as well.  The menu is a SCORM 2004 feature, that I can get rid of by publishing in SCORM 1.2.  However, that limits the reporting according to an article I found.  In another article, a user claimed cornerstone can turn that entire menu on the left hand side off.  I have submitted a ticket, and I am waiting to hear back from them.  I am still researching if there is a way to get rid of the menu in the HTML or Javascript code, but I haven't found any way yet.  I hope it helps that others are experiencing the same issue.  Good Luck! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.