Corrupt Files

Jan 29, 2019

Hi everyone.

I have had problems publishing to Articulate Online since last Wednesday. I was finally able to publish a subset of my slides today. But when I attempted to post my complete course I received an error message--the same error message I experienced last week with the file that I was able to publish today. And now I am told my course file may be corrupt. (I did not receive an error message indicating that--a Support Engineer suggested that might be the case).

1. Have you experienced intermittent error messages when attempting to publish your course?
  2. How often do course files get corrupted? Is this a common occurrence?

Almost one week has passed since my publishing problems began--this situation is dire.

Thanks,

Diane

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Diane, 

I saw you worked with Gerald on this and he was able to find the corrupt element in your course. I'm happy to hear that and hope you were able to rebuild that slide.

Corruption is not a common occurrence if you're following along with the best practices outlined in this article. 

Are you still seeing an error when publishing to Articulate Online? Could you tell me what that error message says? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.