Corrupted Stroyline Files
We are a small company including six Storyline Designers/Developers.
On a daily basis, we are running ti Storyline.story files getting corrupted anytime we more then from one computer to another.:
- We are all on Update 6
- We all only open and use *.story files on out hared drives
Corruptions ALWAYS come through when transferring through the following means:
- Common network dive storage location
- SharePoint folder
- Flash drives
I hate to say, but this is SO time consuming and troublesome we are considering moving to Adobe Capitivae or even Letora.
Our screens are all set to "Small" for the 96 dpi versus the 120 dpi problem.
Examples of problems:
- Tex boxes reshape themselves using elongating the boxes.
- Font sixes change showing multiple font sizes on the same screens
- Broken links
- Broken triggers completely screwing up navigation
- Random reordering of screen order
- Random reordering of scene/Lesson order
.All our computers have the same resolution settings, and because of client requirement we do all out WBT is 1020 X 768. We use both client and internal style guides to make heading/body text and sizes are consistent thought the course.
every single file corrupts upon transfer between computers.
What are we to do? We need a sible troubleshooting job-aid like a checklist to help fix this.
Microsoft Off files don't have this problem, why should Storyline?
Signed, very frustrated PM