Course Development/design - Sydney

Mar 25, 2014

Hi there... I am a new user of Articulate Storyline and have just transformed my power point presentation into an online course.   I am pretty happy with my achievement for a total novice, but realise I am probably only 80% there and I am going to need to sharpen up a few of the slides and interactions before I market my course to the tertiary institutions.  

I am looking for a competitively priced designer who can assist me by reviewing my course, offering suggestions and re-designing some of my slide interactions.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this service?  I am based in Sydney.

Thanks!!

Sarah

3 Replies
Dennis Hall

Sar Baum said:

Hi there... I am a new user of Articulate Storyline and have just transformed my power point presentation into an online course.   I am pretty happy with my achievement for a total novice, but realise I am probably only 80% there and I am going to need to sharpen up a few of the slides and interactions before I market my course to the tertiary institutions.  

I am looking for a competitively priced designer who can assist me by reviewing my course, offering suggestions and re-designing some of my slide interactions.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this service?  I am based in Sydney.

Thanks!!

Sarah

Hi Sar:

Seems you posted this in the wrong place again.

http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/46513/250270.aspx#250270

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.